Welcome to the blog devoted to brass playing and classical music. A blog by two brass teachers: Matt Hurley and Doug Battson.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Welcome to Classic Brass!

Welcome to the blog devoted to brass playing specifically and classical music in general.

I teach trumpet at Buddy Rogers Music in Fairfield, OH and have been a member of a number of outstanding musical organizations throughout my career including: bands, orchestras, ensembles, and drum corps.

I plan to post at least once a week here (probably on the weekends; although weekday posting is a possibility too) with articles, discussions, exercises, and suggestions.

Feel free to participate and if you have suggestions for improving the site or can identify resources I've missed, please drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home