Welcome to the blog devoted to brass playing and classical music. A blog by two brass teachers: Matt Hurley and Doug Battson.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Helping Matt Out

Matt has asked me to help him out with this blog. My name is Doug Battson and I will try and do my best. In case you haven't figured it out yet, Matt is a trumpet player. And as his friend for many years, I can honestly say that he indeed has the traditional temperment of a trumpet player (no offense Matt) :>). I will try and help bring sanity and balance to his rants and sometimes lunatic ravings.

As a trombone player, I will help to bring about the other more rational side of brass playing on this blog. You have my word on it.

So I look forward to servicing you the reading public through this blog.

Sincerely

Doug

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Hurley said...

Oh, I see how it is...paint me as the raving egomaniacal lunatic! That's alright...you know what they say about the lower the brass... :) Just kidding guys.

Seriously, Doug and I go WAY back and we couldn't have a more thoughtful low brass guy on the writing team.

28/6/04 9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home